The Easy Shiner is Keitech’s latest soft plastic swim bait to be introduced in 2011 and is guaranteed not to disappoint.
Drawing on inspirations from their tried and tested range of Shad Impact and Swing Impact soft plastic baits, Keitech's design of the Easy Shiner can only be best described as a hybrid of both these models.
The Keitech Easy Shiner has the head and torso of the Shad Impact model and the soft paddle tail of the Swing Impact model, resulting in this hybrid inheriting all the best design aspects and attributes of each model.
Type: Paddle Tail (Sinking) Length: 3 inch / 4 inch Weight: 2 g per lure (3 inch) / 5 g per lure (4 inch) Quantity: 10 pieces (3 inch) / 7 pieces (4 inch)
Paddle Tail (Sinking)
3 inch / 4 inch
2 g per lure (3 inch) / 5 g per lure (4 inch)
10 pieces (3 inch) / 7 pieces (4 inch)
1) Super soft PVC construction to ensure maximum action
2) Natural fish shape to mimic an actual baitfish
3) Deeply grooved belly channel to enhance rolling action to mimic an actual baitfish
4) Salt infused material in lower bottom selection to create a lower CG density to produce side to side wobble while maintaining a horizontal swimming posture
5) T-shaped paddle tail connected to a thin body section that comes alive even on super slow retrieve
1) A 2 tone body color contrast with a choice between more natural bait colors or solid colors accentuated with extra multi-colored glitter to breate belly flash leading to increased strike rates
2) Many colors to "match the hatch" to meet every fishing occasion
3) Strong squid scent to tempt even the most reserved of fish
1) Can be rigged in any style - no sinker rig, nail sinker, jig head, Texas, Carolina jig, trailer, down shot
2) Central dorsal grooved channel to rig weedless
3) Central slit line in abdomen to improve rigging accuracy
CRYSTAL SHAD 410
GREEN PUMPKIN PP SHAD 414
SILVER FLASH MINNOW 416
GOLD FLASH MINNOW 417
BLUEGILL FLASH 418
PRO BLUE/RED PEARL 420
SIGHT FLASH 422
LIME CHARTREUSE 424
SEXY SHAD 426
ELECTRIC SHAD 440
List of available colors above
Images and videos on the action of the Easy Shiner on different rigs are located at the bottom of the page.